Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Cured Cur

UUhhhrrrggggghhhh!!!!

I had an 8 AM teaching class today and thought I might have time to nip into Casa Mia, a nearby restaurant and get some breakfast before class. While I waiting the 15 minutes to be told the second item I had ordered could not be made this early in the day, a motorbike went past the front window. The woman had a pile of dogs tied onto the back of the motor bike. Large ones and small chihuahua ones; some had teeth bared and snarly faces. However these dogs were all dead, and were bright orange in colour. They look liked they'd been dehaired and smoked.

I felt sick.

1 comment:

  1. That must have been your order being delivered! Maybe they got stuck in traffic. Visitors to VN will notice however, that the few free-running dogs to be seen in the city are very well behaved generally. I wonder why.

    ReplyDelete