Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Bags

And two more!!! (Added 24 Dec 2010)


I think I'll keep the one below - my current bag is rather grotty (sorry Em - it's your Pretty bag)



Some new bags added on 19 Dec 2010





This yellow one's mine


This is a sort of open email.

Emily and Hannah, which bags do you like?

Wendy do you fancy any?
Judy, what's your style or preference? Mum, do you like any of these?

I thought the orange bag and scarf would suit Emily ...

BAGGED by Emily


... and the pink bag and scarf would suit Hannah.
But I probably got it back-to-front.


There are heaps of different bags similar to the ones below in many different syles and the colours vary slightly. I like the really hot-pink ones. Emily and Hannah you can have one of these too. Do you like this type of bag? or would you prefer something more sedate? Would Judy like this genre of bag?

BAGGED by Hannah Banana.




1 comment:

  1. i like the orange bag and scarf!!! And i also like that first stripey bag and the second one and the third one - which means i like them all. i'm sure hells would like the pink one.

    ReplyDelete