Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Coming home from work

I seem to have worked out how to get to work on the buses ok. however, coming home is always an adventure. I was told NOT to catcha no. 9 bus home, although this is the one I take to work in the morning. So I purposely caught one tonight. It was great. I wrote down the name of every street we went down; this amused an old man who got on after me, and he laughed and told me the names of all the streets and pointed out the hotels and tourist spots. So that was fun. And it let me off a block from Lake Hoan Kiem, which was also good. Had a lovely dinner of green mango salad and french past with cream, mushrooms, butter and spring onions.

Below are little mini-movies I made while walking home from my bus stop last Monday 13 Sep 2010.







What's on in Hanoi? Lots, it appears.
http://hanoigrapevine.com/2010/09/detailed-agenda-for-the-1000th-anniversary-of-thang-long-ha-noi/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+HanoiGrapevine+%28Hanoi+Grapevine%29

No comments:

Post a Comment